Cut Glass Products
With a full workshop based in Brentwood we can cut and polish all kinds of glass and mirrors into a wide range of shapes, sizes and products.
From finished items such as custom cut patterned glass for a tabletop, we supply and cut all kinds of glass products for our customers which includes private homeowners and commercial businesses looking for services like sandblasted logos to go into partitions or balustrades.
No matter what your requirements for cutting glass and glazing put it in the hands of the specialists at Brentwood Glass.
Our range of glass cutting and polishing services and products include;
- Glass cut to size and shape
- Polishing and bevelled edge work
- Holes, cuts and notches made in glass
- St Gobain and Pilkington glass
- Patterned glass and sandblasting
- Toughened glass
- Glass table tops and shelves
- Structural Ballustrades
- Replacement glass for frames
- All types of safety and toughened glass
- Easy to clean glass splashbacks in all colours
- Bespoke mirrors made to order in grey, bronze and antique
- Free delivery service on larger items
We are happy to cut and polish a single piece or a large number as part of a new installation or refurbishment with the expertise to meet most bespoke requirements; all glass can be cut, shaped or coloured any way you please, with a colour pallette including Dulux, Farrow and Ball, RAL and BS colours.
With over 45 years experience and an experienced, friendly and professional team of staff, we take pride in offering all our customers great advice and the highest quality workmanship.
Contact us today and we can arrange a no obligation survey and quotation with one of our friendly team.